Daniel's thoughts

Hebrews 6:19. "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure."

My Photo
Name:
Location: La Junta, CO, United States

I am originally from Western Nebraska. My beautiful wife’s name is Shelley. We have two kids. Our daughter’s name is Mae. Our son is Noah. I am a graduate of Moody Bible Institute and Wheaton Grad School. I blog on Biblical theology and exegesis. I’m a youth pastor in Eastern Colorado.

Friday, February 17, 2006

What a Week!

Well, I've been pretty busy over the last week so I haven't posted much. First and foremost, I found out that my wife Shelley and I are expecting a baby coming up in October. We are really excited and want to praise God for this marvelous grace to us. Pray for us as we are concerned like most new parents for Shelley's health and for the health of the baby. That is such a blessing. I really don't know what to say except that I'm thrilled and humbled at the same time....

10 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Congrats!

May God bless you two.

4:46 PM  
Blogger TheDen said...

Hey Daniel,

From what I know about you, you will be a great father! I still remember the day I found out my wife (her name is Shelley too!) was pregnant.

Your life will never be the same!

May your little one be blessed by God all the days of his or her life and may you and your wife experience God's love for you through your child from now until your happy death.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Congrats! on the new baby! That's just great!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Correy said...

Congratulations Daniel

11:51 PM  
Blogger Mike Perrigoue said...

Boom, baby! Literally...
Congrats, man!

1:09 AM  
Blogger Reader Michael said...

Congratulations!
May God grant you all good health, a safe pregnancy and a healthy, happy baby [named Levi]!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Levi,

I have actually thought about the name "Micah." I think that it's cool, but I tell Shelley about the "Levi" suggestion as well.

By the way, I'm rooting for a boy.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

Congratulations.

You have my prayers.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Gordon said...

Congratulations Daniel and Shelley. You are in for a life-changing experience (in a good way).

12:43 PM  
Blogger Reader Michael said...

Daniel,
Micah is a good name. And, my firstborn son would be glad to share his name with any offspring you should have, boy or girl.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home