Daniel's thoughts

Hebrews 6:19. "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure."

My Photo
Name:
Location: La Junta, CO, United States

I am originally from Western Nebraska. My beautiful wife’s name is Shelley. We have two kids. Our daughter’s name is Mae. Our son is Noah. I am a graduate of Moody Bible Institute and Wheaton Grad School. I blog on Biblical theology and exegesis. I’m a youth pastor in Eastern Colorado.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Skeptical?

Rudolf Bultmann, the highly-acclaimed NT Bible scholar, once said,

"It is impossible to use electrical light and the wireless and to avail ourselves of modern medical and surgical discoveries, and at the same time to believe in the New Testament world of spirits and miracles."

Jesus once said,

"If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead" (Luke 16:31 NIV).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home