Daniel's thoughts

Hebrews 6:19. "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure."

My Photo
Name:
Location: La Junta, CO, United States

I am originally from Western Nebraska. My beautiful wife’s name is Shelley. We have two kids. Our daughter’s name is Mae. Our son is Noah. I am a graduate of Moody Bible Institute and Wheaton Grad School. I blog on Biblical theology and exegesis. I’m a youth pastor in Eastern Colorado.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Oh, No!

I must have started something. Check it out. Mike is giving his response to my uncompleted series on Romans 9. I need more energy! Must finish series. I must have ADHD or something. I'll write some more on Romans 9 eventually. (Silent groans from the Calvinist audience).

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Don't worry. I know you only made it through verse 14 or so. Once I get to that point I will simply be providing my argument. I will not attack a position that you have not made. Like I said ... i hate strawmen.

In Christ alone,
mike

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home