Daniel's thoughts

Hebrews 6:19. "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure."

My Photo
Name:
Location: La Junta, CO, United States

I am originally from Western Nebraska. My beautiful wife’s name is Shelley. We have two kids. Our daughter’s name is Mae. Our son is Noah. I am a graduate of Moody Bible Institute and Wheaton Grad School. I blog on Biblical theology and exegesis. I’m a youth pastor in Eastern Colorado.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

The John 6 debate

Wow! I sense that this is getting kind of heated. Let's take a deep breath. We could be creating more heat than light. Do we need a group hug? However, I know some of you aren't satisfied. So if you're still in the mood for interacting on John 6, check out Nathan's well thought-out interpretation.

And here's Philo and Magnum's fine piece on John 6. I just found today that they aren't the same person. They are just friends.

Oh, yeah, here's my meager take on John 6.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home