Daniel's thoughts

Hebrews 6:19. "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure."

My Photo
Name:
Location: La Junta, CO, United States

I am originally from Western Nebraska. My beautiful wife’s name is Shelley. We have two kids. Our daughter’s name is Mae. Our son is Noah. I am a graduate of Moody Bible Institute and Wheaton Grad School. I blog on Biblical theology and exegesis. I’m a youth pastor in Eastern Colorado.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Ravi

When I heard this quote, I stopped dead in its tracks. My friends, listen to the wisdom of Ravi Zacharias.

“Is it possible that somewhere in the deepest recesses of the human heart, we are really not battling intellectual ideas as much we fighting for the right for our own sexual proclivities and our passionate indulgences?”


3 Comments:

Blogger T.B. Vick said...

Dr. Ravi Zacharias was one of my professors in seminary - great Christian man and wonderful teacher.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

That's awesome. What a privilege!

11:23 AM  
Blogger ashira said...

fascinating post...I read the wheres waldo post and then went over to the webpage the man talking about sheep and goats mingling in church just didn't sit well with me...did miss something? Am I the one that doesn't get it? if u get a chance read the comments and tell me if I'm out of it.
later,
evie
and thanks for visiting my blog

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home