Daniel's thoughts

Hebrews 6:19. "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure."

My Photo
Name:
Location: La Junta, CO, United States

I am originally from Western Nebraska. My beautiful wife’s name is Shelley. We have two kids. Our daughter’s name is Mae. Our son is Noah. I am a graduate of Moody Bible Institute and Wheaton Grad School. I blog on Biblical theology and exegesis. I’m a youth pastor in Eastern Colorado.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Theodicy?

Peter Kreeft writes, "Fatalism affirms God's power at the expense of God's goodness."

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

Fatalism, trying to answer the problem of evil, affirms that God is omnipotent but denies His goodness. Or something along those lines.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Gotcha. I'm familiar with the terms. The Only Wise God and Nelson Pike. It's a good discussion. Requires tough thinking.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home