Daniel's thoughts

Hebrews 6:19. "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure."

My Photo
Name:
Location: La Junta, CO, United States

I am originally from Western Nebraska. My beautiful wife’s name is Shelley. We have two kids. Our daughter’s name is Mae. Our son is Noah. I am a graduate of Moody Bible Institute and Wheaton Grad School. I blog on Biblical theology and exegesis. I’m a youth pastor in Eastern Colorado.

Monday, November 28, 2005

It's Been a Long While

Wow! I just got tiring of blogging for a bit. I still kept up with some other blogs; however, I didn't feel like I had that much to say lately. Well, I'll try to start posting again.

Here's some stuff that I've found interesting as of late.

The Paul Page--it deals with the New Perspective on Paul. There's some articles for it and against it. Personally, I think that the NP is helpful in some areas, but I can't accept all of Wright and Dunn's conclusions. If you're interested in the study of Romans or Galatians, check it out.

Chess--when I was a kid, I loved chess. Just recently, I rediscovered my love of the game. I'm getting my butt kicked contistently online, but I hope that I'm getting better. Maybe.

Blackhawk--the pastor of this church is Chris Dolson. He's a great expositor. He does a great job dealing with the Bible as literature. His illustrations are fantastic!

Nebraska football--I'm an addict. Still not sure about Callahan's offense. We'll have to see about next year, but at least we demolished Colorado, the evil empire, in the People's Republic of Boulder. How I loath you with a holy hatred, Buffs!



1 Comments:

Blogger Reader Michael said...

Daniel,
I'm glad you're back blogging. I think it's an important way to help people to keep up with what's going in your life.
Call me sometime.

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home