Daniel's thoughts

Hebrews 6:19. "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure."

My Photo
Name:
Location: La Junta, CO, United States

I am originally from Western Nebraska. My beautiful wife’s name is Shelley. We have two kids. Our daughter’s name is Mae. Our son is Noah. I am a graduate of Moody Bible Institute and Wheaton Grad School. I blog on Biblical theology and exegesis. I’m a youth pastor in Eastern Colorado.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Walton on Genesis 1

Dr. John H. Walton is a OT professor at Wheaton. He always brings unique insight to the study of the Old Testament. If he's right in his exegesis, this should greatly impacted our discussion of creation and evolution. Here's a link to his interesting lecture on Genesis 1 given at a conference at Wheaton.

1 Comments:

Blogger wellis68 said...

thanks for the link. I'm saving it.

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home