Daniel's thoughts

Hebrews 6:19. "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure."

My Photo
Name:
Location: La Junta, CO, United States

I am originally from Western Nebraska. My beautiful wife’s name is Shelley. We have two kids. Our daughter’s name is Mae. Our son is Noah. I am a graduate of Moody Bible Institute and Wheaton Grad School. I blog on Biblical theology and exegesis. I’m a youth pastor in Eastern Colorado.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Wow! What a Busy Summer!

So it's been a really long time since my last post. I've been pretty busy painting our house and going to summer camps. First I went to Camp Maranatha in North Platte, Nebraska for senior high camp. I played some electric guitar with the band from Cheyenne Berean. That was pretty cool.

Next Shelley and I spent a couple weeks at Camp Rock in Redington, Nebraska. The first week was junior high camp and the second week was senior high. It was pretty good. It was a good time to hang out with some old friends and to make some new ones.

Well, now that I'm back, I hope to post some more on hopefully a more regular basis.

3 Comments:

Blogger wellis68 said...

I'm glad to see you're posting again, welcome back buddy.
-Wes

11:52 AM  
Blogger wellis68 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Wow, guys! Thanks for checking up on me. I thought that I lost all my readers.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home