Daniel's thoughts

Hebrews 6:19. "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure."

My Photo
Name:
Location: La Junta, CO, United States

I am originally from Western Nebraska. My beautiful wife’s name is Shelley. We have two kids. Our daughter’s name is Mae. Our son is Noah. I am a graduate of Moody Bible Institute and Wheaton Grad School. I blog on Biblical theology and exegesis. I’m a youth pastor in Eastern Colorado.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Video Games

Yeah, I'm an addict. The kids in our youth group just happen to feed my addiction. I have GameCube and two of our favorites are Smash Bros Melee and Madden Football. However, lately I haven't play that much GameCube all by myself since I've kinda felt convicted of wasting so much time in front of the TV. The last game I bought was in February. It was some stupid LOTR rpg that ended up really sucking. I was bored with it in a couple of days. The worse part was that I spent $50 on this game and haven't really played it all. So I've been kinda hesitant about getting any more without doing a little more research on a game first to see if I'll actually like. Multiplayers are good 'cause we can play them after youth group. Here are a couple of the games that I'm considering.

Timesplitters: Future Perfect
This game might rock 'cause the last episode in this series was alot of fun and a great multiplayer.

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
My brother has this first one in this set and he thought that it rocked.

I don't know. I kinda want a new game, but it could be just a waste of time. If I do get a game, I want one that I can play with some of our high school guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home