Daniel's thoughts

Hebrews 6:19. "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure."

My Photo
Name:
Location: La Junta, CO, United States

I am originally from Western Nebraska. My beautiful wife’s name is Shelley. We have two kids. Our daughter’s name is Mae. Our son is Noah. I am a graduate of Moody Bible Institute and Wheaton Grad School. I blog on Biblical theology and exegesis. I’m a youth pastor in Eastern Colorado.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Destruction of the Canaanites

Our pastor, Dan Williams, has been going through the book of Joshua lately. So when he asked me to preach a few weeks ago. I decided to speak of the ban in Deut. 7. I thought that might be in the mind of a lot of folks as we study Joshua. Although I was worried that it might be too difficult of a topic, I really enjoyed preaching on the subject and I got a pretty good response. I guess that was a question that a lot of people were thinking about. If I feel up to it, I might post for you all to look at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home