Daniel's thoughts

Hebrews 6:19. "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure."

My Photo
Name:
Location: La Junta, CO, United States

I am originally from Western Nebraska. My beautiful wife’s name is Shelley. We have two kids. Our daughter’s name is Mae. Our son is Noah. I am a graduate of Moody Bible Institute and Wheaton Grad School. I blog on Biblical theology and exegesis. I’m a youth pastor in Eastern Colorado.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Vacation

This weekend Shelley and I got the chance to go to Lake George, Colorado to hang out with her family over Shelley's spring break. It's great to get away and to get some time to relax and hang out with our families. We took Sarge, our new German Shepherd puppy, with us. (Don't worry. Pictures are on the way.) Sarge seems to love the mountains although he's still a little too small to enjoy the hikes. By the way, we're working on potty training so that's really fun.

Tomorrow night we might get to go watch the Newsboys play in Colorado Springs. That might be fun. I liked them a lot during high school. It's been a long time since "Breakfast."

I've almost finished Rob Bell's book this weekend. I hope to have it done soon. I've enjoyed parts of it, but have several questions that I wish that I could ask him.

Maybe next week I'll have some more time to post a little more often.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

Good idea.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home