Daniel's thoughts

Hebrews 6:19. "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure."

My Photo
Name:
Location: La Junta, CO, United States

I am originally from Western Nebraska. My beautiful wife’s name is Shelley. We have two kids. Our daughter’s name is Mae. Our son is Noah. I am a graduate of Moody Bible Institute and Wheaton Grad School. I blog on Biblical theology and exegesis. I’m a youth pastor in Eastern Colorado.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Dog training

Check out this site for the show The Dog Whisperer. I have yet to see it since we don't have cable but my pastor has promised to record it for me. I hear that it's great.

By the way, Cesar Millan, the star of the show, has a blog as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

Cesar is great! I love watching his show. He has taught me a whole lot about dog behavior. You will definitely like the show.

I think the key to most dog behavioral problems is that they do not get enough exercise and that the owners do not know how to be the master. This is a recurring theme in Cesar's teachings.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home