Daniel's thoughts

Hebrews 6:19. "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure."

My Photo
Name:
Location: La Junta, CO, United States

I am originally from Western Nebraska. My beautiful wife’s name is Shelley. We have two kids. Our daughter’s name is Mae. Our son is Noah. I am a graduate of Moody Bible Institute and Wheaton Grad School. I blog on Biblical theology and exegesis. I’m a youth pastor in Eastern Colorado.

Monday, March 13, 2006


Shelley's brother Ryan took this picture while we were hiking. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Correy said...

WOW!!

That is amazing looking bird. I wish we had birds like that in Australia. It looks spectacular.

We have the wedge tail eagle which doesn't look spectacular but boy is it big it can have a wing span over 2m and when you see one up close you really get a shock.

I went camping on the weekend and saw a few Kangaroos. They are like a plague over here along with rabbits.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Kangaroos? That's awesome. I wish that I could see one of those.

Creation is truly wonderful. It gives us just a glimpse in the mind of our God.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Gordon said...

Great pics. Love the eagle and you are seriously making me reconsider not having a dog.

The only problem is, my cat is getting ready to have kittens. After the dog got through eating them, then I would have to start buying dog food. I dunno...

8:10 AM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Yeah, that would be a real problem. I bet the family would be real happy about the kittens.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home