Daniel's thoughts

Hebrews 6:19. "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure."

My Photo
Name:
Location: La Junta, CO, United States

I am originally from Western Nebraska. My beautiful wife’s name is Shelley. We have two kids. Our daughter’s name is Mae. Our son is Noah. I am a graduate of Moody Bible Institute and Wheaton Grad School. I blog on Biblical theology and exegesis. I’m a youth pastor in Eastern Colorado.

Friday, March 10, 2006

The Authority of Scripture

Gordon has a wonderful set of posts on the authority of Scripture on his blog right now. Check it out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gordon said...

Thanks for the link, Daniel. I appreciate your thoughtful input in the discussion as well. You bring out some good points to consider.

How's the dog?

12:26 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Pretty good. We're trying to keep him from chewing certain stuff. That's been real fun.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Gordon said...

There's nothing quite like a puppy. Love the pictures of Sarge.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home