Daniel's thoughts

Hebrews 6:19. "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure."

My Photo
Name:
Location: La Junta, CO, United States

I am originally from Western Nebraska. My beautiful wife’s name is Shelley. We have two kids. Our daughter’s name is Mae. Our son is Noah. I am a graduate of Moody Bible Institute and Wheaton Grad School. I blog on Biblical theology and exegesis. I’m a youth pastor in Eastern Colorado.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Check This Stuff Out

O.k. I thought this stuff was kinda funny. I haven't gotten too much into the Emergent church debate. Since it's hard to define what the Emergent church/movement/conversation actually is, it's hard for me to know even how to discuss it, let alone argue about it. However, I saw this recently and it cracked me up. These pictures will let you know if you're Pro-Emergent or Anti-Emergent.

Oh, and by the way, this was also pretty interesting. Dan Kimball thinks that the Da Vinci movie will provide better witnessing opportunities than the Narnia movie. Living in a college town, I totally think that he nailed this. Already I've talked to several folks about historical questions about Christ because of the novel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home