Daniel's thoughts

Hebrews 6:19. "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure."

My Photo
Name:
Location: La Junta, CO, United States

I am originally from Western Nebraska. My beautiful wife’s name is Shelley. We have two kids. Our daughter’s name is Mae. Our son is Noah. I am a graduate of Moody Bible Institute and Wheaton Grad School. I blog on Biblical theology and exegesis. I’m a youth pastor in Eastern Colorado.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Check this out

Here's a blog that I found by Ardel B. Caneday, the author of The Race Set Before Us, and his friend Timotheos. They are studying through Romans. He takes a little different perspective than the Lutheran one I've been taught. I've enjoyed commenting on this blog called CrossTalk. It's forced me to study the text again to make sure that I've learned correctly. I'm learning alot in the possess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home