Daniel's thoughts

Hebrews 6:19. "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure."

My Photo
Name:
Location: La Junta, CO, United States

I am originally from Western Nebraska. My beautiful wife’s name is Shelley. We have two kids. Our daughter’s name is Mae. Our son is Noah. I am a graduate of Moody Bible Institute and Wheaton Grad School. I blog on Biblical theology and exegesis. I’m a youth pastor in Eastern Colorado.

Monday, April 18, 2005

I Suck at Tennis

So a couple of summers ago when I first moved to Chadron, I picked up tennis. There were several guys in our church that played and at the time it seemed like a great way to meet friends and get some execise. Now that I've played for a couple of years I am getting better, but not as fast as I want to. Today my friend Kelly worked me. He beat me 6 games to none. It was horrible. After all, he is really good! Hopefully I'll get better. I have been winning a few games against some of the other guys. But sometimes, I'm just impatient. I want to improve and I want to improve now! Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home