Daniel's thoughts

Hebrews 6:19. "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure."

My Photo
Name:
Location: La Junta, CO, United States

I am originally from Western Nebraska. My beautiful wife’s name is Shelley. We have two kids. Our daughter’s name is Mae. Our son is Noah. I am a graduate of Moody Bible Institute and Wheaton Grad School. I blog on Biblical theology and exegesis. I’m a youth pastor in Eastern Colorado.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Pastors' Retreat

This week I went to Camp Maranatha in North Platte, NE for a Berean Fellowship Pastors Conference. It was really cool and a great time to hang out with other youth pastors and get ideas. I also got the chance to hang out with my senior pastor Dan Williams. That was fun.

One of the most encouraging parts of the conference was hearing about what God's doing in India through the Berean fellowship. Over the last 4 years or so, the Berean fellowship has been sending pastors to India to train former Campus Crusade workers. These Indian nationals work at showing the Jesus film all through India. Now the fellowship is providing Biblical training to these nationals in order that they can plant Berean churches all over India. It's amazing that now there are more Berean pastors in India than in the States.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reader Michael said...

Is it awesome what God is doing to extend His Kingdom on the earth?

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home