Daniel's thoughts

Hebrews 6:19. "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure."

My Photo
Name:
Location: La Junta, CO, United States

I am originally from Western Nebraska. My beautiful wife’s name is Shelley. We have two kids. Our daughter’s name is Mae. Our son is Noah. I am a graduate of Moody Bible Institute and Wheaton Grad School. I blog on Biblical theology and exegesis. I’m a youth pastor in Eastern Colorado.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Theology for Freshmen

Wow! The last few weeks I started a Bible study with four freshman guys from our youth group. These guys are awesome and they have a lot of questions about Christianity. We have been going over the typical catergories in systematic theology. So far we have studied bibliology, theology proper, and christology. This has been fun. I've just been using the doctrinal statement that I made for Bible college. We often get sidetracked quite a bit, but that's just fine. Next I think that we'll start some sort of a Bible survey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home