Daniel's thoughts

Hebrews 6:19. "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure."

My Photo
Name:
Location: La Junta, CO, United States

I am originally from Western Nebraska. My beautiful wife’s name is Shelley. We have two kids. Our daughter’s name is Mae. Our son is Noah. I am a graduate of Moody Bible Institute and Wheaton Grad School. I blog on Biblical theology and exegesis. I’m a youth pastor in Eastern Colorado.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Bummer

This weekend has been a real bummer. First, Shelley has been looking forward to buying a digital camera for a long time. Last week we finally bought one and she's been all excited about it. Well, last night at middle school youth group it turned up missing. We were kinda suspicious that someone might have stolen it. I really hope that's not the case. We've looked all over and can't find. Please pray that it would turn up. Secondly, last night our furnace broke. Now we're waiting for someone to come to fix it. I don't know. I'm just really bummed about the camera. It was a lot of money for us to spend on something. God willing, it will show up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so did it turn up?

12:49 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Not yet

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home