Daniel's thoughts

Hebrews 6:19. "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure."

My Photo
Name:
Location: La Junta, CO, United States

I am originally from Western Nebraska. My beautiful wife’s name is Shelley. We have two kids. Our daughter’s name is Mae. Our son is Noah. I am a graduate of Moody Bible Institute and Wheaton Grad School. I blog on Biblical theology and exegesis. I’m a youth pastor in Eastern Colorado.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Christmas

This Christmas season has gone so quickly this year. Shelley and I went down to Scottsbluff, Nebraska for a couple of days to hang out with my family. That was pretty cool. I played a lot of chess with the family and won most of the games I played. My sister Sarah beat me once. Smart kid. She brought her boyfriend Brandon from Bible school home with her. That's kinda scary. I didn't realize that they were that serious. My parents really like him so that's cool. He was a pretty cool guy. He let me beat him at chess a bunch. I really enjoyed the time with my family.

Then, we went to spend several days with Shelley's family in Lake George, Colorado. That's where I'm at now. We've had a great time. Shelley's dad and I watched the Huskers take out Michigan last night in the Alamo Bowl. There's still hope for the HuskerNation. Just wait till next year. Shelley's dad Randy is an Ohio State fan so at least in this game we had something in common. I was going for the Huskers and he just hates Michigan. Man, if only these two schools could have played in 1997. That would have been a game. And it would have settled a lot of debate. Scott Frost and the crew would have took 'um. I'm positive. Stupid Big Ten! Why couldn't you have joined the BCS earlier?

Well, I'm really enjoying vacation, but it will be good to be back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

I loved hanging out. It was a blast. I am the greatest Street Fighter of all time.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home